4 chicken breasts
250g sliced pancetta
1 loaf of sourdough or ciabatta bread
1 cos lettuce
Handful of cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Slice the chicken breast. Heat a pan with olive oil, add in the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until golden. Tip: Chicken is cooked when the centre is completely white.
2. Place the pancetta on a roasting tray and cook in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until crispy. Tip: this will burn easily, so keep and eye on it!
3. Cut the bread into bite sized croutons. Place in a roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
4. Place the eggs in boiling water for 7 minutes. Once cooked, run the eggs under cold water (this will make them easier to peel).
5. Arrange the cos lettuce roughly on a board, place the tomatoes in and around the lettuce. Repeat this process with the chicken, croutons, eggs and parmesan.
6. Drizzle with lemon and kewpie mayonnaise.