4 chicken thighs
1 tbls smoked paprika
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp chilli flakes
2 tbls olive oil
1 cos lettuce
Handful of mixed tomatoes
1/4 cup black kalamata olives
1. Roughly dice the potatoes, place in a pot and cover with water. Boil for 7 minutes and then drain. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and cook in 200 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
2. Mix the chicken thighs with all the spices, olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. Heat a pan until it's hot and grill the chicken thighs for 3-4 minutes on each side. Turn the heat down to low, cover the pan and cook the chicken for a further 10 minutes. You could slow cook the thighs in a 160 oven for 1 hour if you'd prefer.
4.Place the eggs in boiling water for 7 minutes. Once cooked, run the eggs under cold water (this will make them easier to peel).
5. Arrange the cos lettuce roughly on a board, place the tomatoes in and around the lettuce. Repeat this process with the olives, anchovies, potatoes and eggs.
6. All the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into it. Reduce the sauce in the pan for 5 minutes, or until it has thickened up.
7. Add the chicken pieces to the salad, and cover generously with the chicken sauce. Season well and enjoy!